Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 19 & 20 & 21– 3D2N

Bear with mi.. till I get the photos. (photos are here!)

Hello! Long time no blog! Hahas. the time now is 9.20… 3 days have passed.. ever since I blogged.. hm… set off to 3 gorges on Friday (12 Sep 2008)… we had a super long bus ride.. to see the 3 gorges dam….the place is rather big.. we took like 2-3 stops to tour the whole dam… than we went back to continue to head for the cruise. Upon reaching the pier, we saw VICTORIA cruise..look so posh.. blablabla.. but it turned out to be the ship beside it.. hahas… which look rather old… and smaller in size… Stepping onto the ship really made mi “sian diao”. But looking at the cabin.. COOL! So much better than last week’s hotel… lol. This ship is graded as 3-star…. Hmm not much entertainment.. accept for mahjong and karaoke. We were told that the food served on the ship may not be as appealing it is… Luckily, this was not the case.. it was rather nice.





The cruise started travelling since 11pm… until next morning… where we woke up and visit one of the attractions.. yup.. hm… it was drifting.. there were worker doing the job to keep the boat moving. From the tour guide, I learnt that these workers have to make their own boat themselves… get the wooden planks themselves! They have to roll the boat to the pick-up point everyday early in the morning.. and can only conduct the “rolling” for tourist once a day… and than roll back home.. omg! They come here, jus to do one trip.. and they have to spend to more time and effort.. After that, they will go home and do farming! Guess that’s a typical life for the countryside people? Anyway, the drifting was an experience to us, how the people survived in the past, where they have to roll the boat to various places.. setting off early in the morning.. and how much effort they have to put in to roll the boat. If one have seasick.. this is extremely tedious.



After this, we went back to the cruise… have lunch.. yup.. and by right.. we are suppose to go to the deck at 2pm.. to see another attraction..but.. I got so tired that I fell asleep and missed that…-.- Next was dinner soon after I woke up and then another attraction… a temple. Hmm…. Im not sure wat temple is this…coz I dun understand what the tour guide was trying to explain… everything seems to be rushing and complicated for this place. Furthermore, we reach there at nite…=.=

Coming back to the cruise…slack here and there a lil… than is Sunday morning… We tried to see sunrise…at 4am? But there was nothing.. to cloudy..instead.. we saw our cruise reaching the pier… and it stopped there till we all alight from it, I think. Yup..thats the end of the cruise..rather boring..but I like the drifting best!

Took a 1 hour bus ride to yi chang.. and change to our bus back to sch… 4 hours? I guess? Too long…to be remembered. 1st thing we did when we reach the dorm is to put our clothes to wash at Mr Puah’s room! *thanks Mr Puah!* hahas… Went for lunch at that fastfood restaurant again… the lady is very nice, she gave us free ice-cream.. everyone of us.. becoz of mooncake festival.. initially was to be mooncake.. but the boss is too busy to deliver them..so she substituted with ice-cream! If only all salesperson are this friendly…

Realised that in Wuhan, mooncake festival is a very big day for everyone… everyone wants to go home to reunion with their family members… the badminton courts and basketball courts had fewer people than before… However, we still did not get any of them. Hahas. By the way, we had a mini celebration downstairs, the lecturers got us some mooncakes.. yup. Nice mooncakes.



*everyone are so busy.. I haven got the pictures.. sorry for being so wordy.. (PS: this is a 3 day post). LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home