Day 13 & 14 – Weekend Tour!
The weekend passed extremely quickly with the packed schedules. Hahas. We set off early in the morning yesterdae to visit the Greenwood Stockaded Village & Drifting (游绿林寨、美人谷、鸳鸯溪漂流). the journey is like 4 hours? Hahas. so Long-.- anyway, the scenery was nice and similar to Friday’s, juz that we had travel up and down mountains? Hahas. yup. It was shiok, although a lil scary.

Reached that place at around 12, I guess. And we went for drifting… had lots of dun partnering yining…. But we were all so tired when we got back. Hahas.. We spent most of the time luffing and turning in circles on the boat. Hahs. Wat a joke. Cleaning up at the place was.. EEK! Hahas. the toilet has no doors.. hahas. lucky there wasn’t a lot of ppl so.. yup.. rather ok… they provided shampoo and soap… but the toilet is rather dirty. Hahas. After this.. we went to the mei ren gu (美人谷).hmm, the place where there is waterfalls?. And went back for dinner, checked into the hotel.



The hotel is the insects home.. hahas. Sam and I were lucky that our room do not have much bugs or insects. Lol…. The evening passed slowly, there was nth to do…. Special thing we did was putting the fireworks, I mean watch them. Hahas. benji and andy brought the fireworks and put them. Hahas. NICE! Then went back in, slack a lil, play mahjong awhile and went to back.

Left the hotel at around 8 for “hiking”(游绿林寨). Climbed loads of staircase… appreciating the environment.. basically, I think we are in the forest.. living a lifestyle of the past, where they had wars. Hahas. we went to the top of the mountain, I suppose, taking the bus ride… hahs it was… OMG so high… and the road seems to be narrow.



Coming back to the dorm was another tedious journey, turnings all around… 4 hour ride. So bored, sit until got backache. Hahas.
Thanks, WeiLing! For supporting my head juz now. Hahas!
Reached that place at around 12, I guess. And we went for drifting… had lots of dun partnering yining…. But we were all so tired when we got back. Hahas.. We spent most of the time luffing and turning in circles on the boat. Hahs. Wat a joke. Cleaning up at the place was.. EEK! Hahas. the toilet has no doors.. hahas. lucky there wasn’t a lot of ppl so.. yup.. rather ok… they provided shampoo and soap… but the toilet is rather dirty. Hahas. After this.. we went to the mei ren gu (美人谷).hmm, the place where there is waterfalls?. And went back for dinner, checked into the hotel.
The hotel is the insects home.. hahas. Sam and I were lucky that our room do not have much bugs or insects. Lol…. The evening passed slowly, there was nth to do…. Special thing we did was putting the fireworks, I mean watch them. Hahas. benji and andy brought the fireworks and put them. Hahas. NICE! Then went back in, slack a lil, play mahjong awhile and went to back.
Left the hotel at around 8 for “hiking”(游绿林寨). Climbed loads of staircase… appreciating the environment.. basically, I think we are in the forest.. living a lifestyle of the past, where they had wars. Hahas. we went to the top of the mountain, I suppose, taking the bus ride… hahs it was… OMG so high… and the road seems to be narrow.
Coming back to the dorm was another tedious journey, turnings all around… 4 hour ride. So bored, sit until got backache. Hahas.
Thanks, WeiLing! For supporting my head juz now. Hahas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home