Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 10 – So Coolinggggg.

Anyway, the day started as per normal with benji waking us up. Lol! Did he take over Mr Puah’s job? Hahas. Went for BPE lesson as usual.. YUP>.<
Had lunch at the new canteen again… Guess we’ll be having it there every afternoon. Hahas! Than we went to the computer shopping mall! Hahas. Wanted to buy a mp4… I saw one I really liked.. but due to some circumstances… I did not purchase it in the end. Thanks Li Xuan and her “brother” for today’s computer stuffs, though I din buy anything. Hahas! Also, we met a old man on the way to the computer shopping mall.. haha. He’s interesting. Hahas!



After that, we go to Xu Dong Jie (徐东街)…had dinner.. walk a while and came back… It was raining cats and dogs.. Resulting a super cooling weather.. hahas SHIOK!




Wanna REST! Hahas so tired (o:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home