Day 16 – Freedom!
The day had began with mi hearing the very 1st sentence: Mr Puah, wake up liao arh. Dun knock arh. HAHAS! wat a joke, I cant remember who said tt. But I think is extremely funny. Lol anyway, had the IS lesson… *is Tuesday today* hahas. omg.! Feel asleep again. Ops! But todae‘s lesson was continual of history lesson.. omg.. is too draggy.. the lecturer juz read on the slide directly.. I tried to tahan.. but failed=.=
Next was the BPE test.. er… rather ok.. but not as confident… I tried my best though. Finish the test, went for lunch. This time, outside school…. For fastfood to collect some plushies? Hahas. Am I too silly for tt? Came back… took a few hours break..spent the time watching some shows.. yup. Is time to relax… than I played badminton….

We left the dorm at around 7+ for some nite market, aka. Pasar malam.? Juz that here is permanent type. Hahas. I love nite market! U see the way they set of business…. Giving u a high price..than u have to bargain. Omg. So tiring. Hahas.! hmm had dinner for the nite market, at a nearby eatery…. Hmm not too bad… but I ate a lil only.. was too tired. Hahas!


Juz came back from a mini celebration for steffi! She’s 19! Hahas. Time now: 12.39am
Next was the BPE test.. er… rather ok.. but not as confident… I tried my best though. Finish the test, went for lunch. This time, outside school…. For fastfood to collect some plushies? Hahas. Am I too silly for tt? Came back… took a few hours break..spent the time watching some shows.. yup. Is time to relax… than I played badminton….
We left the dorm at around 7+ for some nite market, aka. Pasar malam.? Juz that here is permanent type. Hahas. I love nite market! U see the way they set of business…. Giving u a high price..than u have to bargain. Omg. So tiring. Hahas.! hmm had dinner for the nite market, at a nearby eatery…. Hmm not too bad… but I ate a lil only.. was too tired. Hahas!
Juz came back from a mini celebration for steffi! She’s 19! Hahas. Time now: 12.39am
Labels: 9 September 2008

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home