Day 15 – Study!
Another blue Monday of the OIP. Hahas. There’s test tml, you think we all will be happy? Hahas. Many of them are now doing last minute studying… hahas! anyway, I done mine in the afternoon just now! Woohoo~ so relax. Ops! Hahas
Woke up and went for lesson as usual, nothing to blog today… Is juz going for lesson, eat lunch, come back study for test… than exercise (o: and dinner, slack, blog! No pictures again. Haha. That’s all. But… I love today, because hadn’t had such lifestyle for a long long time since I entered Poly. Today can be one of the most relax study day. (o:
Good luck er jie, for your paper. Wish mi good luck too! Have test tml. (o:
Woke up and went for lesson as usual, nothing to blog today… Is juz going for lesson, eat lunch, come back study for test… than exercise (o: and dinner, slack, blog! No pictures again. Haha. That’s all. But… I love today, because hadn’t had such lifestyle for a long long time since I entered Poly. Today can be one of the most relax study day. (o:
Good luck er jie, for your paper. Wish mi good luck too! Have test tml. (o:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home