2nd NE Message
*posted every Sunday*
We must preserve racial and religious harmony.
We value our diversity and are determined to stay a united people.
In china, races are mostly chinese. It would be so difficult to spot non-chinese people. I wonder if they know racial harmony. I sincerely think that we should treasure what we have. I feel that this is the special thing about Singapore. In addition, we actually can be united. This could be probably from learning the past where we used to have racial riots. Because it is so difficult to find a different race in China. Will there be racial riots here if suddenly a large number of different races come here.
Not only should we be united, we should also try to understand and learn the different cultures and values from the different race people! hahas. Because it is interesting and it would be beneficial for all of us. This knowledge cannnot be learned anywhere anytime you like in other places... Unless you go for lessons....
We must preserve racial and religious harmony.
We value our diversity and are determined to stay a united people.
In china, races are mostly chinese. It would be so difficult to spot non-chinese people. I wonder if they know racial harmony. I sincerely think that we should treasure what we have. I feel that this is the special thing about Singapore. In addition, we actually can be united. This could be probably from learning the past where we used to have racial riots. Because it is so difficult to find a different race in China. Will there be racial riots here if suddenly a large number of different races come here.
Not only should we be united, we should also try to understand and learn the different cultures and values from the different race people! hahas. Because it is interesting and it would be beneficial for all of us. This knowledge cannnot be learned anywhere anytime you like in other places... Unless you go for lessons....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home