Day 23 – Enjoyable Day!
Hmm… slept rather early yesterdae..so todae is rather nice…Remembered that I mentioned that we went to the zhong shan park yesterdae…we took a bus… another thing I notice is that the people talk loudly like no one’s business! Omg. Haha. The bus is like market.. and they push like no one’s… hahas. rushing to get down the bus, knowing that fact that other people are also going down, they can juz step on ur leg… push u aside.. and. Ya. Horrible experience… hahas.
Anyway, as usual IS lesson…. Todae was on Taoism? Than Buddhism and Political stuffs… than BPE lesson… blablabla… went to the food street to pack he bao dan mian ( 荷饱蛋面 *hoped I got it rite*). VERY NICE! Eat until wanna burst.. hahas. than slack awhile.. went out to make a new specs.. dun ask why..coz I feel like making. Hahas. hmm…initially wan de.than scared not good.. but the ECE ppl made… they said not bad..so I made one too! Hahas. hmmm spent like 1 hour there?? Coming back to the dorm is already 4? Than yn they all asked mi to join to exercise! Hahas coming here… is so so healthy… lol exercise everyday… lol
Than same as yesterday, Mr Puah prepared dinner for us! Yesterdae was roasted duck? Todae was … braised duck?? Not too sure.. hahas. very nice..so long dun have home-cooked food. Hahas! hm.. later goin to play pool! Hahas. now so early…. Yup… blogging now save mi from blogging when I come back..sure very tired de…
Anyway..got to go! Er jie! Y u nv online?? -.- paiseh..no pics.
Anyway, as usual IS lesson…. Todae was on Taoism? Than Buddhism and Political stuffs… than BPE lesson… blablabla… went to the food street to pack he bao dan mian ( 荷饱蛋面 *hoped I got it rite*). VERY NICE! Eat until wanna burst.. hahas. than slack awhile.. went out to make a new specs.. dun ask why..coz I feel like making. Hahas. hmm…initially wan de.than scared not good.. but the ECE ppl made… they said not bad..so I made one too! Hahas. hmmm spent like 1 hour there?? Coming back to the dorm is already 4? Than yn they all asked mi to join to exercise! Hahas coming here… is so so healthy… lol exercise everyday… lol
Than same as yesterday, Mr Puah prepared dinner for us! Yesterdae was roasted duck? Todae was … braised duck?? Not too sure.. hahas. very nice..so long dun have home-cooked food. Hahas! hm.. later goin to play pool! Hahas. now so early…. Yup… blogging now save mi from blogging when I come back..sure very tired de…
Anyway..got to go! Er jie! Y u nv online?? -.- paiseh..no pics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home