Day 34 – Tour to East Lake!
Woke up rather early today, prepared and went to the East Lake. Well, the East Lake is not as fun as I thought… Still, I had fun there. The journey to the East Lake is approximately half an hour… And.. the tour guide is the lady who went with us to the Museum…
The East Lake is really very long.. the bus went on for about 15 minutes before we reach the first tourist attraction.. got a shock when we see so many people.. After that we realized that they are actually students, preparing to go home…
The first attraction is the botanic garden… not much different from Singapore? But of course, it is bigger…






Next is the Moshan Hill… where we picnic there… hmm there was actually a chance to go to the top of the hill.. but we have to pay extra fees… and to climb so many stairs up and down.. we decided not to go… stayed below and played, “Crocodile Crocodile, may I cross your golden bridge”. Hahas. A childhood game… Had lots of fun (o:



Crews of the day aka photographers!

These are the actors and actresses! Film completed (o:


PICNIC!!!

=.=
I stayed in the bus for the last attraction..before I was too tired… and everything seems to look the same…
Autumn is finally here! Feel so lucky to be able to experience the change from one season to another.. (o:
The East Lake is really very long.. the bus went on for about 15 minutes before we reach the first tourist attraction.. got a shock when we see so many people.. After that we realized that they are actually students, preparing to go home…
The first attraction is the botanic garden… not much different from Singapore? But of course, it is bigger…
Next is the Moshan Hill… where we picnic there… hmm there was actually a chance to go to the top of the hill.. but we have to pay extra fees… and to climb so many stairs up and down.. we decided not to go… stayed below and played, “Crocodile Crocodile, may I cross your golden bridge”. Hahas. A childhood game… Had lots of fun (o:
Crews of the day aka photographers!
These are the actors and actresses! Film completed (o:
PICNIC!!!
=.=
I stayed in the bus for the last attraction..before I was too tired… and everything seems to look the same…
Autumn is finally here! Feel so lucky to be able to experience the change from one season to another.. (o:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home